I threatened to do it, and now it's done: an e-book crammed full of all my thoughts on how to get a job.
If you've ever wished that you could look into the brain of a hiring manager to find out what you need to do to get hired, this guide is for you.
Inside, I give you step-by-step help through every stage of your job search, explaining at each step what a hiring manager is thinking and what they want to see from you.
You'll learn things like:
- what hiring managers are looking for when they ask common interview questions
- how to talk about sensitive issues when you interview -- firings, bad bosses, "overqualification," and more
- how to avoid companies that aren't a good fit
- 6 ways you might be sabotaging your job search
- 2 ways you can turn rejection to your advantage
In fact, read what people have said about the interviewing video and companion guide I released a few weeks ago:
Still not sure? I'm offering a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee, because I don't want you to feel any risk.
For a very short time, my new e-book is available for 40% off! You can buy it today for $14.95 -- but it'll go up to full price in just two days.
Get your copy of How to Get a Job: Secrets of a Hiring Manager now!
Update: For those of you who have asked: It's a straight PDF (no Kindle or ebook reader is required).