If you've ever wished that you could look into the brain of a hiring manager to find out what you need to do to get hired, How to Get a Job: Secrets of a Hiring Manager is for you.
Written from my perspective as a long-time hiring manager, this ebook gives you step-by-step guidance through every stage of your job search ... explaining at each step what a hiring manager is thinking and what they want to see from you ... from getting noticed initially, to nailing the interview, to navigating the tricky post-interview period, all the way through your offer.
You'll learn things like:
- what hiring managers are looking for when they ask common interview questions
- how to talk about sensitive issues when you interview -- firings, bad bosses, "overqualification," and more
- how to avoid companies that aren't a good fit
- 6 ways you might be sabotaging your job search
- 2 ways you can turn rejection to your advantage
In fact, read what people have said about the interviewing video and companion guide I just released:
And, you'll also get two free bonus items: two webinars, each an hour long, of me offering job search advice and doing Q&A. (These are audio files.)
Still not sure? I'm offering a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee, because I don't want you to feel any risk.
Get your copy of How to Get a Job: Secrets of a Hiring Manager right now!