Important Notice:
This site has moved to AskAManager.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option, archives, or categories at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

things I like

1. Tea, hot or iced

2. These sheets

3. Elinor Dashwood

4. Sriracha sauce

5. The pygmy slow loris

6. Watermelon agua frescas

7. "Freaks and Geeks"

8. Chaise lounges

9. My RSS reader -- or anyone's, really

10. This place

Thanks for letting me impose on you. Now back to regular programming.

9 comments:

Tracy Tran said...

I love your #10. To be honest, I have never been to Vietnam yet since my parents escape there in 1973. But from footage and pictures, it is the best part of Vietnam. I'm glad you like. Here's a clip take makes Ha Long Bay wonderful:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Vietnam-Special_208399.htm

Rampancy said...

Aaaaw, no coffee in your list! Why???

Julie O'Malley said...

What about Emma Thompson, who brought Elinor Dashwood to life? sigh... favorite movie ever

trauringe said...

Thanks and greetings from Germany. from Thomas

xtcommerce Templates said...

This is cool, thanks for this article. Greetz from Aachen. CU

BMI berechnen said...

very cool. thx for info

CH1 said...

I'm Vietnamese as well and highly appreciate #10. Like Tracy, I've never been to Vietnam. I also liked your inclusion of Sriracha sauce. I never paid attention to the name before now. My family just refers to it as red sauce in Tieng Viet. It's obvious that you enjoy Vietnamese cuisine, so living in the DC area must be fantastic!

Rechnung schreiben said...

Great post, very interesting. Thanks for the info.

dauerhafte Haarentfernung said...

Nice site, I love it. Thanks