Some of the sites I like and recommend -- not a comprehensive list by any means:
1. Evil HR Lady. Evil HR Lady inspired me to start Ask a Manager two years ago, so blame her. She's lazing around in Switzerland these days so not posting as much as she used to, but her archives should keep you entertained for some time. Personally, when I discover a new blog I really, really like, there's nothing better than reading and reading and reading through the archives -- and hers are very well stocked.
2. Clue Wagon. Kerry Sandberg Scott is always right, every single time. It freaks me out a little bit. And she's funny.
3. Punk Rock HR. Laurie Ruettimann writes about more than career stuff but you won't care because she's entertaining while she does it. Also, she agrees with me that swearing makes things better.
4. I Hate HR. Rachel strikes exactly the right balance between amusingly irritated by all things stupid and yet still willing to say something constructive. I get excited when I see she has a new post.
5. Jezebel's "Crap Email from a Dude" feature. Jezebel is a sister site of Gawker, but what you need to know about is their occasional feature where they post real-life crappy emails women have received from dudes. It will blow your mind. See, for instance, this one. (If you browse the archives, start with the older ones; they're the best ones.)
6. You Should Only Know. Again, not about management/career, but smart, funny, and charming.
P.S. I've been in a posting mood lately. I hope I'm not wearing out my welcome by bombarding you with posts, as I intend to continue unless you all tell me to cut it out.