Important Notice:
This site has moved to AskAManager.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option, archives, or categories at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Friday, July 10, 2009

and the winner of the contest is...

And the winner of the stupid interview questions contest is...

Rebecca, who managed to work e.coli into her answer, always a winning strategy!

Rebecca, please email me and let me know what product you'd like from CSN Office Furniture (up to a $125 value), along with your shipping address and phone number, and they'll send it out to you.

And thanks for all the amusing answers. If I'm ever asked one of those questions, I think I'd just start laughing. You all are much more creative (and patient/tolerant) than me.

3 comments:

Aswin Kini said...

Congrats Rebecca :)

Rebecca said...

Wow, what an awesome Monday morning surprise!! Thank you AAM! I will e-mail you soon.

Thanks to you too Aswin :)

Charles said...

Yes, that answer had me in stitches - I am kind of hoping that I get asked that silly question so that I can respond with your great answer!

congrats!