Important Notice:
This site has moved to AskAManager.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option, archives, or categories at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

stuck in my backlog

I am now officially so far behind on answering questions that I have given up all hope of ever catching up. I have added a disclaimer to the sidebar warning that this may happen, yet I still feel strangely like a slacker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ask a Manager" and "slacker" simply don't belong in the the same sentence. Give yourself a break, you are answering questions like crazy and they are not simple one-liners. Can your readers shorten their questions some? Can your friends help?

Anonymous said...

You give detailed, gracious, firm but fair answers to multi-layered, complex questions. As a writer of a couple of them, I am so grateful for your prompt and thoughtful responses. I wish I could offer you more than my meager gratitude. You should be proud of the work you do here (without compensation!) to help people in job (or non-job) distress like me. Thank you.

Ask a Manager said...

You guys are awesome. Thank you! And Rebecca, I may need to take you up on the kicking-in-the-face offer in other contexts; I hope it is transferrable!