Important Notice:
This site has moved to AskAManager.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option, archives, or categories at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll be on the HR Happy Hour Thursday night

Guess what? I'm going to be the guest on Thursday night's episode of the HR Happy Hour!

What is the HR Happy Hour? It's a call-in show on Blog Talk Radio, which you can listen to online or download as a podcast later.

I'll be talking with Steve Boese and Shauna Moerke and taking questions from people who call or email. 

The show is from 8 - 9 p.m. EST tomorrow night (Thursday, September 9). Join us here -- and send me your questions in advance if there's something you'd like to hear me answer during the show.


0 comments: