Important Notice:
This site has moved to AskAManager.org, please update your bookmarks. If you were looking for a specific post, you can use the site search option, archives, or categories at the new domain to find it. Thank you!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Carnival of HR #19

The latest Carnival of HR is up at HRO Manager. Check it out.

For the record, I'm a she rather than a he, but I'm not complaining.

Update: My gender has been corrected in the Carnival, but I'm leaving this here since the posts in the comments section are fascinating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I always thought of you as a "he", perhaps because the way you write. I'm glad to know you are actually a woman, like this reader of yours :-).

Anonymous said...

How interesting! I also thought of you as male, and am ashamed to admit that this is because the vast majority of managers I know are males.

Now I know better...

Evil HR Lady said...

I always knew you were a girl! Of course, I even know your first name. :>)